Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Do you appraise old books? I have a very old addition of The…

Customer Question
Do you appraise old books...
Do you appraise old books? I have a very old addition of The last of the Mohicans and was wondering its value. It belonged to my great great grandfather. It is in bad shape binding is coming lose and the first table of contents has been wriped out?
Please let me know if you appraise books.
Fran
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/28/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Yes, I do appraise books, by chance is there still a publisher name or year page left in the front or on the spine of the binding?

~Nora

Hi Fran,

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested information available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora