Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of an antique claw foot tub?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Can you give me information on what this looks like? What find of feet does it have, does it have the faucets?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a large tub in a house on the Federal Register of Historic Places, Over 150 years old. The faucet spout and knobs are modern not original. We want to put in a jacuzzi tub. It came with the house and we have lived here over 40 years.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Does the tub have a name on it? What is the condition of the tub? Can you send a picture?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I look for a name? We still use it, so it is in good condition. I can take a picture.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

The name may be under it. If you can take a picture that would be great.

.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda