Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an 's Patent Nov. 30th 1858 jar has an eagle on the…

Customer Question
I have an Mason's Patent...
I have an Mason's Patent Nov. 30th 1858 jar has an eagle on the back with lid and handle what would it be worth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/27/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images of your jar.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Thank you for the photo, can I please see a clear, in-focus image of the underside of the jar as well as the rim at top of jar with lid off and the inside side of the lid too.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

No I'm not interested on having my item assessed it has already cost me more then what I was quoted $38 dollars. What was the $22 dollars and $5 dollars for.I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Star rating 1

Thank you for taking the time to respond back to me.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

~Nora