Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Dixon &Sons silver flask (sterling?) Sheffield Made in

Customer Question
James Dixon &Sons silver flask...
James Dixon &Sons silver flask (sterling?)
Sheffield
Made in England
The no. 47 6OZS
Trumpet and Banner mark
Above the trumpet and banner is what appears to be the letter U with the tips flared outward slightly.
Appraisal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
1/27/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur