Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My wife and I inherited a very old painting from her parents

Customer Question

My wife and I inherited a very old painting from her parents that we have no idea of the value or who painted it.
All we know is that it has been in her family for many years and is extremely old.
We would like to find out the value and perhaps sell it. How would we go about doing that.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Is there anything written on the back of the painting?
Can you post a photo of the back?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting a satisfactory answer after sending a picture of the back. I had to call and have an email sent to me. I think I should ask for a refund because I believe this was a complete mistake! There is no way it should take this long with no communication in between. I know its been completely forgotten but you sure did "grab" the $38 quick enough!