Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two water color paintings by Anne Kermer purchased in…

Customer Question
I have two water color...
I have two water color paintings by Anne Kermer purchased in Bavaria in 1942. Any idea of the value
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/26/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the painting? also, could you check the name of the artist to be sure that it's that one?

Thanks

I know the name A Kermer is correct. Saw the exact two watercolor paintings that I have online; Titled Schaatsen and Schommelende
Any information on the A Kermer watercolor paintings?