Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Seth oak wall clock with pendulum that has the old…

Customer Question
I have a Seth Thomas...
I have a Seth Thomas oak wall clock with pendulum that has the old roman number 5 on the face. It is over 100 years old, family heirloom. I am unable to find information about the clock and the value. Do you know or have any information on this clock?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/26/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the clock as well as a picture of the manufacturer label?

Thanks

Sure. The clock is at my daughter's house and she will email a picture of it and any lable that is on it.

Great!

I'll have to send the pictures later since my daughter is at work. The clock has been in the family for several years and was given to me 35 years ago. At that time it was given to me from my mother I was told it was around 80 years old. The roman number 5 is the old style which tells me it may be pretty old as stated.
I was wondering if you received the pictures that I sent yesterday?
I see that this is a scam and I am going to have to report this. I am canceling the fee I paid for your services that I never received.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of the city for a state auction.

We are not a scam, I know the answer to your question, do you still need the appraisal?

If not I will submit your query to customer service so they will refund your money.

Thanks

Please remove my request and take me off any future charges.