Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a tool set of G. Gerlach. Varsovie architect in a…

Customer Question
I have a tool set...
I have a tool set of G. Gerlach. Varsovie architect in a velvet box with a slid pin on right side.can you help me find out what I have and how much it could cost ,it is a 7 tool set my e-mail is***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/26/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser,and I'd be happy to help.

G. Gerlach was a Warsaw toolmaker in the late 19th century in Warsaw, Poland. You can read about him here:

http://gerlach.org.pl/our_patron.html

This is a lovely drafting set in wonderful condition, very collectible.

Are you looking for a replacement value for insurance purposes, or a possible selling price?

Jennifer

cancel the call please I did not see the cost till after I hit call me so if you can tell me how much it would sell for I thank you

Thank you.

This set would be expected to sell for approximately $600.00.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

thank you for your help

YOu're welcome!

I see you have not yet rated/accepted my answer. How can I help you further?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Jennifer