Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like a ballpark idea of how much Boston extra

Customer Question
Ansonia clock is worth. I...
I would like a ballpark idea of how much Boston extra Ansonia clock is worth. I have no idea. Good working order. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The Boston Extra mantle clock with an Ansonia open escapement movement was made in 1904. Open escapement means that you can see the 'gears' on the dial/face of the clock. This clock in good working condition has a value of $500 to $700 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Once an expert answers you, it is really important for you to click the stars so that the site knows to credit the expert for the question. They pay us separately and this does not cost you extra. Five star ratings are the only way we get paid. Thanks!