Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two large oil paintings of Bavarian landscapes. The…

Customer Question
I have two large oil...
I have two large oil paintings of Bavarian landscapes. The artist is listed as Moser, but I think they were painted in the 50s. They are in ornate gold frames. Bought in Germany in 1961
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/25/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I have found seven Moser artists. Can you post a few photos of the paintings and their sizes so I may examine them. Also clear close up photos of the signatures. I look forward to helping you on these.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur