Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Complete set of 1971 Societe de la Sculpture de Medailles.

Customer Question
Large sterling silver medaillions that...
Complete set of 1971 Societe de la Sculpture de Medailles. Large sterling silver medaillions that have sculptures of various artist. Original box and paper work.
James Berry, Noa Player,Frode Bahnsen and 9 other artist.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/25/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Each medal can sell for $200 - $300 per piece on today's auction market.

~Nora

Any idea where I would sell these items online or locally.

You should definitely place each one as an individual auction on Ebay. This is where the most possible buyers would first go to search for such.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora