Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of an antique chest with a shield containing two

Customer Question
crosses with a crown on...
value of an antique chest with a shield containing two crosses with a crown on to anda banner saying costly thy habit as thy puse can beat a design around the edges og the trunk and both light and dark wood
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/25/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I don"t have a photo

I can wait as long as you need to provide images. There is not a time limit here.

~Nora