Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Beautiful old sewing machine. works very well but need new…

Customer Question
Beautiful old White sewing machine...
Beautiful old White sewing machine. works very well but need new tredle cord
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/24/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I do not do phone calls as those are not needed to value this for you, it will also cost you more money to get a phone call.

I can value this for you if you can describe to me what your cabinet looks like?

Glenda

It is oak and as I mentioned it has been refinished so the color is really beautiful. The machine works perfectly and is treadle driven. It does need a new leather cord for the treadle. There are three small drawers on each side with carving that looks somewhat like an acorn. The feet roll so it could be moved.

Hello

Thank you, ***** ***** cabinet oak?