Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Tell City Rocking Chair that has pattern number 684…

Customer Question
I have a Tell City...
I have a Tell City Rocking Chair that has pattern number 684 on the tag on the bottom of the chair. This item is in excellent condition with no scratches. I am considering selling it if the price is right. I'm curious how much its worth.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the chair.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris