Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have and end table by J Moigniez, it has 3 dragons with…

Customer Question
I have and end table...
I have and end table by J Moigniez, it has 3 dragons with their tail hold up the glass. Was curious on value
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/24/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Is there a signature and any additional marks on this table base?

~Nora

it does

Can you please send images of the signature and marks on the table.

~Nora

I am not able to make a match or establish a comparable to this for you.

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora