Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am curious to find out if I have an antique and what is it…

Customer Question
I am curious to find...
I am curious to find out if I have an antique and what is it and how much it's worth. I have a picture but I need an address to send it. My email***@******.*** diane austin(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

There is one image attached here of a close up view of a center medallion with spokes coming from it. Could you please send more images and dimensions.

~Nora

Has anyone been able help me?

~Nora

The medallion is in the trunk of my car so when my son comes home then I can video all angles
Can you give me an email I can send it to

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

You have a vintage, mid 20th century decorative wall piece that features the 'weapons of war' with the center shield featuring Perseus defeating a killing Medusa.

On today's market, expect to garner $200 - $600 for this.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora