Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 possibly mid century modern landscapes framed and…

Customer Question
I have 2 possibly mid...
I have 2 possibly mid century modern landscapes framed and numbered purchased at Good Will in Indianapolis. Clearly signed and both numbered 158/250 Landscape CIV in upper left corner with the signature being in the upper right. I am unable to identify the signature can you help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide the size of each unit?

Thanks