Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have my grandmother's china. I was wondering how much it…

Customer Question
Hi, I have my grandmother's...
Hi, I have my grandmother's china. I was wondering how much it is worth for insurance reasons. It is a cream color plate with gold trim and gold leaves. On the back it has the numbers 830/0388. Thank you!
Cindy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the back mark of one plate?

Also, could you provide a picture of the front of one plate?

I would also need the full type and number of pieces that you have in order to give you an accurate value.

Thanks