Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Where can I find someone to identify my Barbie doll. I

Customer Question
believe it is a 1960...
Where can I find someone to identify my Barbie doll. I believe it is a 1960. I live in SC, and would love to sell it. I also have a dance dress.
Thank you so much.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you on this. Can you post a few photos of your barbie please. I would like an overall photo and a close up of anything markings on the doll usually on upper back or under hair line. Thank you I look forward to helping you.