Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My name is ***** ***** & I have what may be a lithograph of…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** & I have what may be a lithograph of a church at the bottom is "The art Journal London Virtue & Co and it is signed R W Stewart. couuld you give me any information on this please

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was a framed picture which my son found in some abandoned items sorry nothing else. I could probably scan it and send it to you but i cant tell you more now.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/23/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

glenda I just get sent back to your instructions for sending a picture when I click view my answer I have not recieved an answer to my question ***** ********@******.***.

Janet

I have not received a picture of what you have yet.

.

.
.
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda