Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Set of bowls (in family ) marked with Silcsien Germany with…

Customer Question
set of bowls (in family...
set of bowls (in family for years) marked with Silcsien Germany with a logo between the words of a crown with looks like crossed swords below. Any value and information?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please add images of the bowls and how many you have. The only image I see attached here is one of the mark.

~Nora

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora