Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the painting by French painter named, Flower Market…

Customer Question
I have the painting by...
I have the painting by French painter named Morgan, Flower Market and Garden, #14856
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/22/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I need to have two photos to give you the most accurate answer -

one of the whole painting and

one clear one of the signature.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

I also need the size of your painting.

Best,

Doris