Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a fm Bonn Germany vase. Hand. Painted with lady on…

Customer Question
I have a fm Bonn...
I have a fm Bonn Germany vase. Hand. Painted with lady on front and landscape on back overall color is blue. Gilded with gold. Evergreen and cones. Artist could be Winkner or Winkner. It is ingreat condition.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/22/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Glenda, did you received the pictures I email you?

Hello

No, I have not received any pictures pertaining to your question. Where did you send them?

Glenda B. I email the pictures to JustAnswer with your name in the title. I only have an iPad with little computer knowlage. If their is an email address directly to you let me know. I sent two pictures of the vase and the bottom of the vase and then pictures of China I need to know the name of the pattern. Thanks for your help. Rick Berkmeyer

Hi Rick

When did you send this? Also when you sent it was it from the same address you registered with Just Answer with? If it wasn't they will not know where to apply the pictures to.

Glenda