Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the value of a singed rather large E. Menzel

Customer Question
painting. Also, how do you have...
What is the value of a singed rather large E. Menzel painting.
Also, how do you have a painting authenticated? I have a signed Modigliani that I purchased a painti,g from a reputible art dealer in New York some 10 years ago, of course it had to be after or in the circle of. I believe the art titled boy in a blue jacket with some compelling providese in canada, possibly linked to his wife. The peice is entitled boy in a blue jacket. Thank you for your expertise on these two items. This piece is approximately 10 ×12? Very nice frame, original to the dates 1908 piece. This painting was determined to be dated 5 years pulse or minis. Thank you
Do you look at pictures of art, a specific price I have and do pulmonary evaluations as to what you can with out actually seeing in person
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/22/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer