Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a signed print by J. Whiteman entitled Bellis

Customer Question
I have a signed print...
I have a signed print by J. Whiteman Parker entitled Bellis Perennis and I have searched all over the internet and can't find any information about it. It's in excellent condition, framed and matted. Can you advise me about its possible value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/21/2016
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Harvee,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your J. Whiteman Parker print.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it.

Many thanks,
Robert S.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0