Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I've got some antique furniture 3piece set with hand carved…

Customer Question
I've got some antique furniture...
I've got some antique furniture 3piece set with hand carved lion heads, arms have paws feet have claws carved in them + the lion heads have side fangs & mouths are open what is this style & it's estimated worth?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/21/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

Please Note:
.
I am unable to do Appraisals Per Phone. Appraisals are always best done in writing, this ensures you have a record of it and all information is gathered, such as pictures, sizes, descriptions etc. in order to give you a complete appraisal.
.

Can you send pictures of the other pieces?