Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I believe I have a large engraving of F Broucher's

Customer Question

I believe I have a large engraving of F Broucher's "L'Enlevement D'Europe. In comparison to the painted version, this piece seems to be 'flipped'-the images are on opposite sides.
It is pen and ink, raised lines, on a heavier poster paper. "Grave par CL Duflos" is in the lower right corner, and "Paint par F.Boucher" at the lower left. Can you help me determine it's value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the CL Duflos?

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris