Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just inherited the course cowboy original print framed and

Customer Question

I just inherited the course cowboy original print framed and glass and was wondering why some of them are $150 and some of them are $1,000, I really can't see it being in my father's will if it wasn't worth a lot. How can I tell if mine is worth more. Thank you, my email is***@******.*** , or you can text me at(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day Kevin my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

I need to see images of the print. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

How to send photos to this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll have to wait until I get home, it is framed by Aaron brothers so I can't see the back. What do I look for

I need to see a clear image of the print and any signatures or writing on the print. If it is under glass try to avoid glare.