Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two antique chairs, I need to know how much they

Customer Question
I have two antique chairs...
I have two antique chairs , I need to know how much they worth now and I really
Appreciate it I am going to put the pic here , I have to send it to your email
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Please call me(###) ###-####
No I can not pay more and I need you to make it easier so I can send the pic to your phone I have just an I pad
And I can not follow those directions to upload the pic
Am still waiting

Hello

I do not do phone calls, I am unable to. getting a phone call will result in it costing you more money.

.

I did not ask you to pay more, you must be getting an automated response from the just answer site. I did not send that. Appraisers do not work for the site we are independent we come to the site like the customer we just answer questions.

If you have pictures on an ipad then you need to email them to the justanswer site, they will forward them to me.

.

Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda