Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a cabinet over 6 ft tall it says Lincoln Furniture…

Customer Question
I have a cabinet...

I have a cabinet over 6 ft tall it says Lincoln Furniture Company in Kansas City 246 style number Phone ***** ***** 8039 and wonder what it is worth

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My name is Brad what was stamp on the back of the cabinet is Phone ***** ***** 8039

Expert's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

How much is it worth

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora