Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Schutz Marke Schoellershammer print in a frame with…

Customer Question
I have a Schutz Marke...
I have a Schutz Marke Schoellershammer print in a frame with a seal and wondered if it had value
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/19/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

I need to see images of the print. One of the whole work plus one of any marks.

How to send photos to this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

I will take pictures and do that as soon as possible. Would tomorrow be ok?
I store several pieces out of my home and will obtain the photos

Tomorrow is fine. I will check back then.

Thank you for your help

You are welcome. Good night.