Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

1/19/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Here is a link for you to a match to yours that sold for $10.49:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/bee-movie-promotion-honey-barrys-busy-bee-20z-jerry

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora