Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Described on eBay as "Russian guilloche enamel egg".

Customer Question
Markings on gold bail, as...
Described on eBay as "Russian guilloche enamel egg". Markings on gold bail, as I can make them out are:
'R V S;
symbol 585 9CA
Measures approx. 1" x 0.5".
Light Blue with oval shape ring on front with encrusted diamonds/glass?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

What is the Ebay item number of this listing.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora