Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver that my grand mother gave me some time ago…

Customer Question
I have a silver bell...
I have a silver bell that my grand mother gave me some time ago the bell has righting on it but is in German. It was giving to me around 1945 it is silver I think , this is some of the engraving on it. DIE RAISRIGLOCAEHIFFICH this is German. It is the starting of a complete sentence, I think.The bell is about 5 1/2 in tall 3 1/4 in in at base.
This is a beautiful old bell.
Herbert Luyet***@******.***
Bismarck Arkansas 71929
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/19/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the bell and the saying on it.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora