Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I HAVE 3 PAINTINGS THAT I BOUGHT PROBABLY 49 YRS AGO ONE OF…

Customer Question
I HAVE 3 PAINTINGS THAT...
I HAVE 3 PAINTINGS THAT I BOUGHT PROBABLY 49 YRS AGO ONE OF THEM IS SIGNED R.E.NOBLE IS THIS AN ARTIST U ARE FAMILAR WITH THANK YOU
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/19/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

I need to see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

How to send photos to this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.