Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How much is a signed Claude Monet oil painting Water Lilies…

Customer Question
how much is a signed...
how much is a signed Claude Monet oil painting Water Lilies
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please add a picture of this piece, the signature and of the back. You can do this by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

No need to send a picture of the back. I can work with these. This is a giclee print on waterproof textured canvas from Claude Monet's Water Lilies series. The original is in a private collection and is worth over 25 million dollars. This piece has a current value of $130 to $175 as a good framed reproduction of the original.

It is important that you click the stars after you have read my answer.

I see that you have read my answer.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars.

Rarewares
Rarewares