Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a picture of black stick art 4 people in a circle…

Customer Question
I have a picture of...
I have a picture of black stick art 4 people in a circle with black stick bushes it look old the artist name has a large round shaped J can't make out the rest, can u help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/18/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

pics are on way how do I send them to you

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

hello nora do u have pics I sent?

Yes, thank you for the images. I am not able to decipher the name on your vintage print.

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

I will be waiting thanks