Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

WESTERN GERMANY ALT-GRENZAU 1824 BEER STEIN WITH 2 WOMEN

Customer Question

WESTERN GERMANY ALT-GRENZAU 1824 BEER STEIN WITH 2 WOMEN SITTING,THEN 2 WOMEN STANDING WATCHING A MAN DANCE,THEN 2 MEN SITTING ON BENCHES WATCHING THE MAN DANCE, UNDER HANDLE THERE IS A SQUARE WITH 165 IN IT. ON THE BOTTOM THERE IS A NUMBER 6 THEN THERE IS WESTERN GERMANY PRESSED IN, AND NEXT TO THAT IN BLACK IS A CASTLE-LIKE MARK WITH ALT-GRENZAU AND THEN 1824 IS UNDER THAT. IS THIS WORTH ANYTHING?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Cindy,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your beer stein.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark so I can see which one you have.

Many thanks,
Robert S.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0