Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking on oak dining room chair, cane seat, spindle back…

Customer Question
Looking for info on oak...
Looking for info on oak dining room chair, cane seat, spindle back with rounded press wood top. Chair us from 1930-1940's...light and delicate.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/18/2016
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Do you have any photos of the chair you may be able to send?

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

EMAIL:

You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com

with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.

Thank you for your time,

Frank