Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Queen III tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl. Three crowns are…

Customer Question
Queen Elizabeth III tea pot...
Queen Elizabeth III tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl. Three crowns are engraved on each piece, and are initialed by Queen Elizabeth as well.
The set was given to one of the Queen\s ladies in waiting as a wedding gift. My friend ***** ***** was given the set by her mother, who was ninety at the time, and then was passed onto me when Dorothy passed away at the age of ninety-two.
Do you know of this set and its possible worth?
Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/17/2016
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Mike,
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your very interesting tea set.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and of the hallmarks and inscriptions.

Also, do you happen to know which lady-in-waiting was the original recipient of the gift?

Many thanks and wait to hear,

Robert

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0