Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Large silver bowl, about 8" diameter. Very ornate on top of…

Customer Question
Large silver bowl, about 8"...
Large silver bowl, about 8" diameter. Very ornate on top of bowl, 3 ornate legs.
DESPREZ BRISTOL enclosed in stamped rectangles clearly stamped on bottom of bowl *****320396 stamped underneath above stamp.
What is this thing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is***** add photos of the bowl and of the marks by using the Add files feature on your screen.

Antique Expert: ronald-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
ronald-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/9i2w9-large-silver-bowl-8-diameter-ornate-top.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.