Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have an antique celluloid doll we would like to identify,

Customer Question
it has a makers mark...
We have an antique celluloid doll we would like to identify, it has a makers mark, it says made in Poland, then there is a PPM on top of a K in a triangle. Any idea if it's genuine ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/17/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora