Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

How much would a Japanese hand painted tea set be worth,

Customer Question
it's called 1000 faces...
How much would a Japanese hand painted tea set be worth, it's called 1000 faces
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
1/17/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

To give you the most accurate value, it would be best if I had a clear photo of your set and the marks on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

I look forward to seeing your interesting set.

Kind regards,

Doris

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur