Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Oak recliner with paw front feet and spindle on…

Customer Question
I have an Oak recliner...
I have an Oak recliner with paw front feet and spindle on sides of chair. It is very
old and was purchased 15 or 20 years ago for about $500.00. What would its value
be approximately?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/17/2016
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Do you have any photos of the recliner you may be able to send?

Uploading photos is the best way to get them over to me.

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Thank you for your time,

Frank

I will have to have a friend do the picture and show me how to upload. The recliner is a Morris chair but mine has the paw
front feet. I will send picture once I can get my friend's help.

Terrific. Thanks very much for getting back to me. I look forward to that photo at your earliest convenience.

Have a great evening,

Frank