Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Pink stemware from Mother's Oats grocery products

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/16/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you tell me what pieces you have?

I have 6 water glasses and 6 wine glasses. I am not interested in selling them. I would like to buy some mote. Do you know where I can find them and how much they would cost?

Hello

Can you send me picture of these?

My granddaughter has them I will not have an opportunity to send a picture for at least a week. So does that mean we are finished?

Hello

No, we can wait until you can send a picture unless you know what pattern they are?

The only thing I know is when I was. Little girl, about 80 years ago we ate oatmeal every day for breakfast and I was excited when we would get a new box to see the new glass. Apparently they are not valuable or you would know about them.

Hello

yes they are valuable, there were a few patterns that Mother's Oats used,. depending on the pattern is who determines the value. They made a Sandwich Glass Pattern , a Rose of Sharon Pattern, and also a Star of David Pattern. All of them have value each pattern has it 's own value.

If you can describe the pattern then I am sure I will know which one you have .

Glenda

It has been years since I saw them. I will send you a picture.

Ok, that would be great, that will help a lot with the value.