Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I Have an Old Sheffield silver plated with copper 2857 oo…

Customer Question
I Have an Old Sheffield...
I Have an Old Sheffield silver plated with copper 2857 oo ornate oval platter with glass inserts can you please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/16/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add pictures of the tray and of the marks so that I can determine exactly what you have. You can add photos by using the Add Files feature on your screen.