Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Chinese tea table with 6 chairs hard to describe inherited

Customer Question

Customer: Chinese tea table with 6 chairs hard to describe inherited from grand mother
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm bill..cant take it with me to seattle don't know what its worth.. would like to sell
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also have 4 stackable tables with same inlay designs. Can I send a picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has claw feet on table
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me.

Yes, please send photos.

I also need dimensions.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
big table is60"long 23"wide 20"tall...6 small stools engraved go under the table12"by13"wide by13"high...4 stackable tables biggest one 19 wide 13"long by 26"tall..Then three more gradually smaller and smaller.
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. I also need the photos.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
picture I cant send
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

Please send your photos the email method.

This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:

Please follow the questions exactly or they will not get to me.

Send the picture to ***@******.***

In the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals."
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with

Just Answer, so they can verify who you are.

This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answer

techs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours.
.
They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Are you having trouble sending photos or any other site issues then contact customer service. They can talk you through the steps to solve your problems.

This is what I have been told by representatives of the site:

"Customers can experience issues with the site, their computer, their knowledge of how to use the internet, etc.

Anytime a customer is having trouble with the site, please indicate to them that they can go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance. They have an option in the upper right corner for contacting the Customer Service department via email, chat, or phone. Customer service is trained to assist them, and to report any customer-facing issues that may be site-related."

I look forward to helping you work toward an answer to your question.

Kind regards,

Doris