Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

1948 wintarling bavaria coffee pot and plates gold rim

Customer Question

Customer: 1948 wintarling bavaria coffee pot and plates gold rim depicting various scenes of a women engaged in her in the park with child, being serenade,pot on her head...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: gave to my mom from her brother who was in the war. it looks like 5 different scenes in all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! Thank you for requesting me.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Sometimes my customers click the wrong button when they really do not want a "live conversation." Please be careful what choices you click on.

Please tell me what size plates you have.

What tells you the date is 1948 for these plates?

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help here? I would be pleased to work with you.

Kind regards,

Doris