Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Have H&Co Haviland Limoges, France. Many complete serving

Customer Question
sets, coffee cups/saucers, bowls, platters...
Have H&Co Haviland Limoges, France. Many complete serving sets, coffee cups/saucers, bowls, platters, etc. The pattern number is ***** It's white, serving dishes are asymmetrical, white, with exquisite scalloped edges trimmed in gold. Would like to know value.
Thank you.
Marty Aalberg
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
1/5/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Nora, yes I'm still needing the information but it will take a few days for me to get photos together...still trying to take down Christmas!!Thank you.

Thank you for responding back to me. Any time is fine, no rush. There is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur