Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I had my neighbor help me send the pictures of the 2 items

Customer Question

I had my neighbor help me send the pictures of the 2 items that are in question. If anyone is looking it this been since Tuesday since we sent the pictures and two weeks since I found these 2 items. If any experts are available could you please HELP!!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Sometimes my customers click the wrong button when they really do not want a "live conversation." Please be careful what choices you click on.

I do not have access to the pictures you sent. Please send again and I will try to help you. This has been the holiday period which is probably why no one has helped you. Not many of us have been working.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
more photos available if necessary
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

I only see one item in your photos. Please send photos of your other items.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May I assume that you were able to view the first set ? Also while Patricia is sure the figurine is bronze, I am skeptical because the weight seems wrong. I weighted at apprx. 5lbs
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the photos.

Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I cannot find an accurate answer for your question. I will release your question so that all the other professionals can choose to answer you with accuracy.
I want you to have the best answer possible. Releasing your question is called "opting-out." I will not be able to respond to you once I opt-out.
I am very sorry. I just cannot locate a reference for the marks on the statue.

Kind regards,

Doris